I am not detained by EFCC ---Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu


(Nigeria) Contrary to media reports that a Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governorship aspirant for the Edo State guber election slated for September 10, 2016, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is being detained by Economics Finance and Crime Commission, EFCC, he has clarified that he was not detained by the anti-graft agency.

In a telephone interview chat, Pastor Ize-Iyamu said, “It is not true that I have been detained by the EFCC in Abuja over the N700million campaign fund that was allocated to Edo State in the last  general election.
“As I speak with you, I am in my house in Benin and I have attended several functions in the state today. So, it is not true and those peddling such rumours should desist from it as it will not help them in any way."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UBTH @50: Obaseki hails institution’s role in strengthening Edo healthcare

Tinubu departs Nigeria for Europe on working visit