Harriman denies ownging property in Dubai

(Nigeria) All Progressives Congress, APC chieftain, Temi Harriman has dismissed claims of her ownership of a property in Dubai, saying that she has never been to the Middle East country or made any investment in the country.
Reacting to an online publication quoting her as being among a group of prominent APC chieftains, who own property in Dubai, Harriman dismissed the report as the brainchild of amateurish internet purveyors lacking direction and content.
“It was at first easy to dismiss the report about my being among some prominent Nigerians with real estate investment in Dubai as I had never before heard of the internet medium that carried the false news.
“However, repeated enquiries by concerned friends, associates and supporters have made me to formally respond to this hogwash framed by some charlatans.
“I have never been to Dubai, I do not have any investments in that side of the world and I for the records affirm that the entirety of the story as concerning me is totally untrue and should be ignored.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UBTH @50: Obaseki hails institution’s role in strengthening Edo healthcare

NBC has no powers to impose fine on broadcast stations --Court