My wife has no vagina opening, man tells court

(Nigeria) A Customary Court sitting in Ake, Abeokuta, Ogun State has been asked to dissolve a three-year-old marriage between Femi Olayiwole and his  wife, Kemi, over lack  of vagina, deceit and frequent fighting.
Olayiwole told the court that his wife had deceived him to marry her knowing despite that she could not bear him a child, accused his wife, who had failed to appear in court after being summoned several times over the allegations.
“My wife had been deceiving me since we got married. I have never seen her pass through menstruation. My wife does not have any vagina opening.
“Anytime I ask her for sex, she would give an excuse to back up her refusal. Meanwhile, we have been praying to God to give us children.
“My wife did not tell me anything about her condition before we got married, until February this year that she confessed to me that she had never experienced menstruation in her life.
“I thought she was lying, so I went to see her parents who told me it was true, and that they thought their daughter explained to me before we got married,” Olayiwole said.
He pleaded with the court  to dissolve his three-year-old marriage.
The court’s president, Olalekan Akande, dissolved the marriage, saying that both parties had made up their minds to part ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UBTH @50: Obaseki hails institution’s role in strengthening Edo healthcare

NBC has no powers to impose fine on broadcast stations --Court