Ikimi withdraws his membership of APC

(Nigeria) A former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chief Tom Ikimi, on Tuesday announced his decision to withdraw his membership of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
This is contained in a letter he addressed to the APC National Chairman, Chief John Oyegun, in Abuja.
Ikimi’s letter read in part: ``I have made the decision to withdraw my membership from the APC with effect from today, August 26, 2014.
`` Kindly find forwarded to you herewith my statement released today bearing the title ; All Progressives Congress (APC) - My Reflections.
`` I wish to particularly draw your attention to the last paragraph of the document stating the withdrawal of my membership from the party.’’
It will be recalled that Ikimi contested the National Chairman of APC and lost to Oyegun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UBTH @50: Obaseki hails institution’s role in strengthening Edo healthcare

Tinubu departs Nigeria for Europe on working visit